Lumineers & Veneers
Giving You a BEAUTIFUL Smile
When you look at your smile, do you wonder if it could be just a little (or a lot) more attractive? We want you to know about an affordable dental procedure that can fix crooked, discolored, uneven, and unsightly teeth. The solution is porcelain veneers! Dr. Willson specializes in placing porcelain veneers over your existing teeth to instantly correct multiple problems at once. If you are already thinking about getting porcelain veneers or have any questions about porcelain veneers working in your specific situation, please call us at 910-484-1555 or request an appointment through our website. We will be happy to share everything we know and see if porcelain veneers can give you the smile you have been searching for.
Lumineers and the LUMISmile
Using LUMISmile, Dr. Willson will show you an eye-opening before-and-after comparison of how incredible your smile can be with LUMINEERS. It's free, takes only 30 minutes, and you see your results in the same visit.
- The Dr. Willson takes a digital photo of your current smile.
- A professional LUMISmile artist digitally applies LUMINEERS to your photo.
- Before you leave the dentists' office, you receive an image portfolio with your new, perfect LUMINEERS smile.
Lumineers porcelain veneers offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile. Lumineers are a contact lens-thin 'smile shapers' that are applied to teeth without any grinding or shaving of your natural teeth.
Lumineers transform teeth into a naturally beautiful appearing smile that looks perfect for every individual. Lumineers can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
- No shots
- No grinding away tooth structure
- Could be a reversible procedure
Veneers are a thin, semi-transparent tooth shaped "shell" that are custom made of porcelain. They are permanently bonded to your natural teeth which are located in your "smile zone" to enhance their shape, color, length or size. Veneers can fix gaps between teeth and/or improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, misshaped or misaligned.
- The teeth are cleaned and any old surface restorations are removed.
- An impression is taken of the prepped tooth and sent to a lab where the veneer is fabricated.
- The veneer is applied with bonding resin and a curing light.
- After the veneer is set, it is shaped and polished to look like a natural tooth.
Cosmetic dental procedures are often thought of as being a dental service that is reserved for Hollywood. Today, this is no longer the case! Porcelain veneers are made very affordable if properly planned and executed. Because each dental case requiring porcelain veneers is unique, pricing them out requires a quick visit to our dental office. Brian H. Willson, DDS, PA will work closely with you to ensure your procedure is affordable.